Monday, December 28, 2009

Excited about the New Year.

David and I are so excited for 2010, and all we have to look forward to in the New Year. David's new business looks like it will be kicking off 2010 with several "Slam Dunk" deals. He will be traveling ALOT, but we are hoping I will be able to go with him on some trips. I am hoping to go back to school and finish my degree in Business Finance. I have been wanting to go back to school for some time (as some of you know), but I never felt like it was the right time. Well, here I go!



We are also looking forward to starting more projects in our home. We have a completed bathroom, master bedroom, and dining room, but we still have a few kitchen items, master closet, master bathroom, and front yard we would like to finish in 2010.

Guest Bathroom Before


Guest Bathroom After

Kasey William Cannode (our nephew) is another excitement of the New Year. We are officially Uncle David and Aunt Nikki, and we couldn't be happier. He is the beautiful rainbow in our skies, and we can't wait to see him grow.


Nikki holding Kasey for the first time!


David holding Kasey...I don't think he was excited at all!


Happy New Year!

No comments: